The National Trust of Trinidad and Tobago, in collaboration with the International National Trust Organisation (INTO) invites you to attend a virtual roundtable discussion entitled, Building Resilience Through the Pandemic on Thursday 28th January 2021 at 10am AST.
We are delighted to present this webinar in partnership with the National Trust of Trinidad and Tobago. It is an opportunity to learn from the experience of the INTO network around the world as they weather the Covid storm. Attendees will exchange new ideas, best practices and innovative ways of dealing with current challenges around the following themes:
- Adapting revenue streams to cope with reduced income
- Creating new structures and staffing
- Leveraging technology in what has traditionally been an experiential business
- Planning for the future with a new mix of products and services
- Changes in visitor and volunteer demographics and attitudes
- Making the most of an increasingly local focus amongst heritage sites
We will hear initially from Catherine Leonard, INTO Secretary-General, and David J Brown, Principal at Bearden Brown LLC. They will present the impacts of Covid-19 on the INTO membership from our sustainable tourism project, supported by American Express.
This will be followed by an interactive conversation, guided by Shamila Ramcharan, Chief Executive Officer of the National Trust of Trinidad and Tobago.
To register please click here.