The theme of Voices of Change and Resistance is broadly conceived to welcome presentations of literary, linguistic, pedagogical, and social representations that explore the voices of change and resistance within the Caribbean.
Suggested topics include but are not limited to:
- Literature and linguistics focusing on resistance within Caribbean culture, politics, and society.
- Language variation, language planning and policy, discourse analysis, and pragmatics in the Caribbean.
- Pedagogical research on academic, cultural, historical and/or socio-political resistance within the Caribbean.
- Pedagogical techniques used within the Caribbean in reference to literature of resistance and change.
- Resistance and change within Caribbean cultural communities.
- New readings on classic and contemporary Caribbean literature.